- You can request us to play particular albums/playlists and we will do our best to find and play for you 🙂
- You can request us to watch something particular on our screen if you are a group of eight or more, and we will do our best to find it and project on our screen 🙂
- You can bring your own mug for takeaway coffee to save on disposable stuff 🙂
- You can bring your own milk (low-fat, high-cal, almond, soya) and we will be happy to make a coffee of your choice, and charge you for just an espresso shot, which is Rs.100 only 🙂
- We can allow you to consume outside food inside the cafe, if everyone in your group buys at least a beverage each, and if your food is not too smelly/messy, and if you promise to clear the table before leaving 🙂
- We don’t serve ‘doodh patti chai‘ but we can get it for you, if at least half of your group is buying our coffee 🙂
- If you like to see how we make our coffee, we will let you inside the bar 🙂
- If you love to smell fresh coffee, beans or grounded, just let us know 🙂
- If you want something special that’s not on our menu, just let us know the recipe and we’ll try to make it for you 🙂
- If you want to promote a non-profit, good-cause event, give us your flyer and we’ll put it up on our community board 🙂
And three more…
11. The owner of Coffee Wagera is also a published author and his book, Dhinchak Life, is available in the cafe for browsing/reading while you enjoy your favorite beverage. You may also buy a print/digital version from Amazon and most major online stores.
12. We love to support groups that promote healthy lifestyle – runners, cyclists, aerobics etc – besides women entrepreneurship, transgender employment and Special Olympics of Pakistan (SOP).
13. All the feedback forms with Whatsapp numbers go into a lucky draw done on the 1st of every month, usually a Facebook live event! We also send occasional whatsapp broadcasts to these customers, but they can opt out any time.
And finally, what everyone already knows… you get a free coffee with any purchase if:
- It’s your birthday
- You are a tourist
- You are 60+
- Our wifi doesn’t work for 30 minutes
Please let us know if you got any more ideas – must be unusual, weird or wacky 🙂