If you like studying or working from a coffee shop then you know how limited your options are. Lack of power sockets, unreliable wifi, expensive beverages and food… are just some of the common issues with most coffee shop. And since most coffee shops are restaurants who want to sell food, they can’t be happy if you occupy a table with just a coffee. Coffee Wagera is different, and perhaps your best option. Here’s why…
1. Reliable Wifi. One of the essentials of working from a coffee shop is a reliable wifi. At Coffee Wagera, we have not one, not two, but three different connections, and from three different suppliers. So one of them is always working. Worst-case scenario, and one in a million chance: none of them work; then we give you a free coffee!
2. Power/USB sockets. Our workbench has individual power/USB sockets so you can plug in all your devices and work in peace, without worrying about draining the batteries!
3. Comfortable chairs. Our workbench has special comfortable chairs for sitting long hours, with slightly cushioned seats. No more slouching, or backache!
4. Free water. Keeping hydrated is important for brainwork, but we don’t sell water at Coffee Wagera. As soon you place your order at our self-service counter, you get a wifi password and an empty glass. Then you can help yourself with water from the dispenser – cold, hot or at room temperature, and as much as you want!
5. Inexpensive coffee and snacks. Imagine spending 8 hours working or studying from Coffee Wagera, and consuming a fresh juice, an egg sandwich, a chicken roll, a brownie and two coffees. Your total bill will be less than Rs.1000, inclusive of all taxes. How wonderful is that! Even if you decide to sit for hours with just one coffee, consuming our free water and wifi, we won’t bother you or give you any of those looks J
6. Inspiring music. At Coffee Wagera, we play soft and inspiring music from around the world, and keep refreshing our playlists. So if you come often, you won’t be listening to the same tracks.
7. Clean toilet. Another often-ignored aspect of a good café and workspace is a clean and functional toilet. At Coffee Wagera, we keep it very clean and fragrant at all times. And yes, don’t worry about leaving your laptop and stuff on the desk – we keep an eye for you!
8. Timing. If you want to start early or work late, your options are very limited. Coffee Wagera opens from 8am till midnight, except Sundays when we open at 11am.
9. Easy to find parking or Careem. Since we are off the main 10th Street in Badar Commercial, finding parking is not as big of an issue. And Careem can always find us easily due to our proximity to Bundu Khan and Sohnny Sweets.
10. We love you! At Coffee Wagera you will always be greeted with enthusiasm by a team that’s passionate about life and serving customers. Try it.
PS. All our snacks come from female entrepreneurs to support women empowerment. And Coffee Wagera also supports Special Olympics of Pakistan (SOP).