The highlights and the rationale for the new prices are:
- Out of the 45 items, prices of 20 items remain unchanged; prices of 6 items go down a little bit; prices of only 19 items go up a little bit!
- Increases are in 300ml cold coffees which we have been selling for the same prices as 180ml hot coffees. And in Chicken and Beef Toasties which we have been selling for the same prices as Omelette Toasties.
- Prices for our top-selling Junkie-size latte, cappuccino and mocha have gone down a little bit!
- Prices of our coffees continue to be about 30% less than the prices at most other cafes.
- Our new menu shows photos of all products, exactly as you get them. If what you get doesn’t match with the photo, you can claim a full refund!
- Our new menu shows prices including 13% GST, so there are no surprises when it’s time to pay.
- We have always mentioned quantities in ml (instead of ounces) for clearer understanding. Now you can see the exact quantity of every beverage in ml, on the menu too.
Few other updates, as mentioned at the back of the menu:
- Outside food will now be limited to some snacks like donuts, patties, samosa or salads. Full meals, beverages or anything that we sell won’t be allowed – no biryani, nehari, pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, cookies, brownies, coffees etc.
- We are going to charge Rs.20 (instead of Rs.10) to further discourage single-use takeaway cups and paper bags. Also, there’s a 10% discount if you take away beverages in your own takeaway mugs!
All the good stuff will continue!
- Free drinking water. Free wifi. Free unlimited use of workstations with just a minimum spending of Rs.300!
- 10% discounts for senior citizens (above 60). 10% discount for college/uni students. FREE coffee of choice with any savory, if the wifi doesn’t work for 30 minutes, or it’s your birthday, or you are a non-Pakistani visitor!
- Our support to women entrepreneurs, Special Olympics of Pakistan, Garbage Can, the transgender community, the deaf community, inclusion… and our efforts for cleaner city, low-waste and eco-friendly practices!
- All the exciting events – Brunch Wagera, Coffee Workshops, Learning Wagera, free barista training, Open Mic and more!
Special thanks to…
- Anum Mufti, a professional photographer and sociologist for the excellent photography
- Syed Rameez Suleman, a student of Indus Valley and a freelance designer, for the design work
- Salman Raza, our intern from NED University and an entrepreneur, for all the coordination
None of them accepted any payment and did it for the love of CW!