Be Part of the Fastest-Growing Pakistani Coffee Franchise!
Coffee Wagera (CW) is a local café launched in April 2018 with a vision to become the Starbucks of Pakistan with hundreds of outlets and kiosks in all major cities. CW aims to be a socially responsible organization that supports women’s empowerment, eco-friendly practices, minimal waste, equal opportunities, inclusiveness, and whatever else it can do towards positive change.
In less than five years, we have launched 15 locations in Karachi, Hyderabad, Lahore and Islamabad. And are now open to franchising across Pakistan!
What’s so special about Coffee Wagera?
We may be the only (or the first) café in Pakistan to:
- Support women empowerment by buying most of our snacks from female home chefs.
- Hire from the transgender community, and offer free training for all transgender people
- Have a menu in Braille for the visually impaired.
- Learn sign language to communicate with customers with speech/hearing impairment
- Say ‘no’ to plastic bottles, and provide free drinking water to all customers
- Implement “ten steps to reduce waste”, support clean city and be eco-friendly
- Support students and startups, by providing free workspace, with a small minimum spending
- Provide up to three WIFI connections (and free coffee if WIFI doesn’t work)
- Educate customers about coffees through educational posters, illustrations/images in the menu, coffee workshops, roasting demos and more
- Provide low-cost franchise opportunities to promote entrepreneurship
- Support local artists by displaying and selling their ‘coffee paintings’ at every outlet
- Run innovative events like ‘Coffee Tour’ in collaboration with other cafes, ‘Brunch Wagera’ to support female entrepreneurs, Coffee Workshops to share coffee skills/knowledge, free training programs for personal development, ‘Open Mic’ to encourage new talent…
- Implement ‘no free beverages/snacks’ policy that applies to all owners, family members, friends, bloggers, influencers, celebrities… and everyone else who wishes to support CW
- Offer a 10% discount to students, senior citizens and armed forces personnel
- Organize the first ‘Karachi Coffee Week’ in collaboration with five other cafes (Oct-2020)
- Have a founder with an official designation of ‘Chief Happiness Officer’ – Mush Panjwani also teaches happiness at corporates and non-profits, and is also a published author.
- Launch the first Coffee Cart in Karachi – CW on Wheels at I.I. Chundrigar Road.
- Have a mobile app to earn loyalty points, check locations, menu and special offers.
- Have an online store offering freshly-roasted beans from local roasters CoffeeWagera.com/eStore
- Have an academy (Coffee Wagera Academy) that teaches barista skills to public.
Coffee Wagera Franchisees
Most of them started as CW customers, and then became huge fans and supporters, before investing and building their own CW franchise. We have been blessed with the most passionate and committed individuals who were able to duplicate the CW model and values from day one. Locations update:
- Apr 2018: CW-Badar (Karachi)
- Sep 2019: CW-Maskan (Karachi)
- Dec 2019: CW-5star (Karachi)
- Jan 2020: CW-Bahadurabad (Karachi)
- Feb 2020: CW-Clifton (Karachi)
- Mar 2021: CWW-IIC (Karachi)
- May 2021: CW-Autobahn (Hyderabad)
- June 2021: CW-Midway (Karachi)
- Mar 2022: CW-Ittehad (Karachi)
- May 2022: CW-Dolmen (Karachi)
- Jun 2022: CW-JoharTown (Lahore)
- Dec 2022: CW-LuckyOne (Karachi)
- Jan 2023: CW-i8 (Islamabad)
- Jan 2023: CW-Ocean (Karachi)
- Mar 2023: CW-Boulevard Mall (Hyderabad)
- Aug 2023: CW-KalaPull (Karachi)
- Sep 2023: CW-BahriaTown (Lahore)
Coffee Wagera has been covered extensively by the media…
Coffee Wagera won the Brand of the Year Award 2021 from the Brands Foundation!
About the Founder of Coffee Wagera: Mush Panjwani
- Mush has been a successful sales trainer and motivational speaker for over 30 years. Mush has worked with corporates, entrepreneurs, leaders and sales teams in 20 countries across the Asia Pacific.
- Mush is a certified “Happiness at Work” trainer from Woohoo (Denmark)
- Mush is the author of “Dhinchak Life” – a book about living a fantastic life
- Mush has 34 years of work experience in Pakistan, Hong Kong, and the UAE
- More about Mush at www.MushPanjwani.com
- 100% time commitment, at least for the first 6 months
- Passion for coffee, customer service, and social entrepreneurship
- Franchising Fee: Rs.3,000,000
- Estimated setup cost: Rs.4,000,000 (for a dine-in outlet) OR Rs.2,500,000 (for kiosks)
- Total Investment: 5.5 to 7 million
Franchising opportunities available for dine-in outlets, mall kiosks and fuel pump kiosks across Pakistan. To set up a meeting, kindly submit the following form: