Coffee Wagera had organized a Karachi Coffee Tour today, as the last activity in celebration of International Coffee Week! This was perhaps the first of it’s kind in Pakistan, and was made possible by the collaboration and support of Coco9, Esquires and Floc. Thanks to the overwhelming response by the coffee lovers in Karachi, 500+ people got interested in the tour, 50+ committed and finally 30 of us made it – in a 28-seater van!
Each coffee shop had put together special offers and activities for the participants. Some of the highlights were:
- Free Latte/Cappuccino with any sandwich or wrap; 10% discount on everything else!
- Participants had to share ‘what’s so special about Coffee Wagera’ and win three kinds of gifts: Coffee Wagera coasters, special cupcakes and homemade chocolates. There were more than 10 winners!
- Free Cappuccino Meringue for everyone; free tasting of Cold Brew that was launched today; 10% discount on everything!
- Participants fell in love with the amazing décor and beautiful food items… and perhaps the most number of photos were taken there today!
- Free drinking water and Bruschetta for everyone; 10% discount for everyone who used Esquires filter for their FB profile pic; lucky draw with two winners of their re-usable coffee mugs!
- A very informative talk about organic coffee and fair trade!
- Free Chocloc Cake for everyone; 10% discount on everything!
- And perhaps the most engaging activity for today: every table got a piece of canvas, brushes and coffee shots to paint with coffee!
The best part for us was to see how most participants decided to spend some more time together at Coffee Wagera at the end of the tour. And how everyone is keen for the next Coffee Tour with more time, more exciting places and more fun 🙂