MushTonic: Ready Coffee Mix
- 30ml Espresso shot made with freshly roasted, freshly ground coffee.
- Imported from Brazil; roasted and brewed in Pakistan.
- Just add to a cup of hot milk, or a glass with ice and milk.
- Add sugar or gurr if required.
- Keep in the fridge; best to use within five days.
- Check other easy recipes at CoffeeWagera.com/MushTonic
Rs 350 with bottle | Rs 300 in you own bottle (+GST)
- It’s 30ml of espresso shot made with freshly-roasted and freshly-ground coffee.
- Imported from Brazil; roasted by Nomad and brewed by Coffee Wagera, in Pakistan.
- Must be kept in the fridge; best to use within five days.
- You can drink it straight from the bottle, hot or cold, or make your favorite beverage from the following recipes
These are all simple home recipes, without the need for any coffee equipment or barista tools.
- Americano. Just add the shot to a cup of hot water.
- Milk Coffee. Just add the shot to a cup of hot milk.
- SardiChino. Add turmeric, ginger, saffron and gurr to the milk coffee.
- Mocha. Add your favorite chocolate powder/sauce to the milk coffee.
- Iced Americano. Just add the shot to a glass of water with ice.
- Iced Milk Coffee. Just add the shot to a glass of milk with ice.
- SummerChino. Just add some Rooh Afza to your Iced Milk Coffee.
- Mocha. Blend ice, milk, chocolate powder/sauce and the shot together.
Adding white sugar, brown sugar, artificial sweetener or gurr is optional for all recipes. Each one will taste different. You may also add coffee flavors if you have e.g. vanilla, caramel, hazelnut…