Few things we do at Coffee Wagera to reduce waste and be eco-friendly:
1. We don’t sell water bottles; we provide free drinking water. The only way to ensure no plastic bottles going to waste.
2. We make and keep liquid sugar, instead of keeping sugar sachets.
3. We offer 10% discount when customers bring their own mug for takeaway beverages, to discourage the use of paper cups.
4. We also discourage the use of straws for cold beverages.
5. We do not provide credit card receipts until customers ask.
6. We replaced our loyalty cards with an app.
7. We don’t print business cards.
8. Water wastage from the coffee machine is used for our plants.
9. Coffee waste is collected and made to good use.
10. Napkins aren’t kept on the tables, to minimise use.
Every small action adds up and makes a difference. We talk about these things often to educate and inspire others.
Mush is the Founder of Coffee Wagara. He has been a sales, marketing, and training expert for over 35 years; he has worked with corporates, leaders, and entrepreneurs in 20 countries. Mush is also the author of Dhinchak Life, a book about living a fantastic life!