About Coffee Wagera
Coffee Wagera (CW) is a local café launched in April 2018 with a vision to become the Starbucks of Pakistan with hundreds of outlets and kiosks across the country. CW aims to be a socially responsible organization that supports women’s empowerment, eco-friendly practices, minimal waste, equal opportunities, inclusiveness, and whatever else it can do towards positive change.
In less than five years, CW has launched 14 locations in Karachi, Hyderabad, Lahore and Islamabad: www.CoffeeWagera.com/locations
About the Founder, Mush Panjwani
Mush has been a sales, marketing and training expert for over 35 years; he has worked with corporates, leaders and entrepreneurs in 20 countries. Mush is also the author of Dhinchak Life, a book about living a fantastic life!
Mush is also a certified ‘happiness trainer’, and has trained at corporates and non-profits. More about Mush at www.MushPanjwani.com
- Coffee Wagera is the place to meet friends, or work alone, over good coffee and snacks, at reasonable prices.
- Coffee Wagera is a hybrid of a social and commercial enterprise which will be a force of good, and a model for other businesses.
- Coffee Wagera provides low-cost franchise opportunities to young entrepreneurs.
- No kitchen, no cooking.
- Most snacks are home-made, supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Work bench with power/USB
- Free drinking water!
- We support inclusion, low-waste, recycling, the transgender community, and eco-friendly practices.
- Passionate about coffee, customers and life
- Trained in barista skills, customer service and positivity
- An equal opportunities workplace with no bias for gender, religion or special abilities