- Excellent coffee
- Homemade snacks
- Reasonable prices
- Workbench with WiFi
- Free drinking water
- Cheerful service
Dine-out: 8:30am till 10pm; Takeaway/Delivery till 12:30 midnight
The best way to contact us is through our Facebook page.
Please read the FAQ first, where most common questions have been answered.
20% off for Armed Forces
10% off for Students
10% off for Senior Citizens
10% off if you bring your own mug for takeaway
Free Coffee on your birthday (If you buy a savory)
Free Coffee if Wi-Fi doesn’t work for more than 30 mins
Free Coffee for a non-Pakistani tourist (If you buy a savory)
Watch real customers
- Coffee Wagera is the place to meet friends, or work alone, over good coffee and snacks, at reasonable prices.
- Coffee Wagera is a hybrid of a social and commercial enterprise which will be a force of good, and a model for other businesses.
- Coffee Wagera will provide low-cost franchise opportunities to young entrepreneurs.
- No kitchen, no cooking.
- All snacks are home-made, supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Work bench with power/USB
- Free drinking water!
- We support Special Olympics of Pakistan, Garbage Can, Transgenders, the Deaf Community, zero-waste, eco-friendly practices..
- Passionate about coffee, customers and life
- Trained in barista skills, customer service and positivity
- An equal opportunities workplace with no bias for gender, religion or special abilities
Connect / Follow
Coffee Wagera has just announced a lower-investment version of the Coffee Truck – it’s called CW Coffee on Wheels. The investment plan is: 300k (3 lacs) for the vehicle: 200cc Loader Rickshaw with commercial documents, number plate and road permit. 200k (2 lacs) for converting the vehicle into a shop...
Coffee on Wheels by Coffee Wagera
So happy to announce CW-BahriaTown (CWbt) franchise! Our franchisee, Murtaza Ali, is a 26-year old marketing graduate from Germany. His dream of opening up a cafe in Pakistan was fast-tracked as soon as he saw Coffee Wagera, and he has just become the youngest franchisee of CW! His business partner,...
Coffee Wagera just signed up a Franchise for Bahria Town Karachi
Karachi Coffee Week concluded today, and we are happy to present a 5-minute video highlighting some of the action, which included… -Coffee Roasting demo by Raaz! -Chemex Workshop by Rethinkcafé! -Cold Brew Talk and free tasters by SÒL! -Moka Pot Workshop by a customer, Huzaifa Younus! -‘Koila Coffee’ fun...
Coffee Wagera – Karachi Coffee Week Highlights
The Chemex Coffeemaker is a manual pour-over style glass coffeemaker invented in 1941. It consists of an hourglass-shaped glass flask with a conical funnel-like neck and proprietary filters. These particular filters are thicker and densely woven than the traditional ones, which help regate the flow of coffee while removing much...