- Excellent coffee
- Homemade snacks
- Reasonable prices
- Workbench with WiFi
- Free drinking water
- Cheerful service
Dine-out/Takeaway/Delivery: 8:30am till 12:30 midnight
The best way to contact us is through our Facebook page.
Please read the FAQ first, where most common questions have been answered.
20% off for Armed Forces
10% off for Students
10% off for Senior Citizens
10% off if you bring your own mug for takeaway
Free Coffee on your birthday (If you buy a savory)
Free Coffee if Wi-Fi doesn’t work for more than 30 mins
Free Coffee for a non-Pakistani tourist (If you buy a savory)
Watch real customers
- Coffee Wagera is the place to meet friends, or work alone, over good coffee and snacks, at reasonable prices.
- Coffee Wagera is a hybrid of a social and commercial enterprise which will be a force of good, and a model for other businesses.
- Coffee Wagera will provide low-cost franchise opportunities to young entrepreneurs.
- No kitchen, no cooking.
- All snacks are home-made, supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Work bench with power/USB
- Free drinking water!
- We support Special Olympics of Pakistan, Garbage Can, Transgenders, the Deaf Community, zero-waste, eco-friendly practices..
- Passionate about coffee, customers and life
- Trained in barista skills, customer service and positivity
- An equal opportunities workplace with no bias for gender, religion or special abilities
Connect / Follow
We were super excited when we heard about the project and the opportunity to be interviewed for it. Zarak has done an awesome job of combining the two interviews, with a nice opening and closing! For this blog post, we asked him to provide some additional background info – which...
Coffee Wagera featured in a James Hoffmann’s project, by Zarak Yusufzai
A few days ago, there were all these questions going on about the waves of coffee and how different eras has witnessed coffee as a commodity, booming around the globe. Many a times my students during trainings ask me the same question: what is third wave coffee or why it’s...
The Four Waves of Coffee
Coffee Wagera has just announced a lower-investment version of the Coffee Truck – it’s called CW Coffee on Wheels. The investment plan is: 300k (3 lacs) for the vehicle: 200cc Loader Rickshaw with commercial documents, number plate and road permit. 200k (2 lacs) for converting the vehicle into a shop...
Coffee on Wheels by Coffee Wagera
So happy to announce CW-BahriaTown (CWbt) franchise! Our franchisee, Murtaza Ali, is a 26-year old marketing graduate from Germany. His dream of opening up a cafe in Pakistan was fast-tracked as soon as he saw Coffee Wagera, and he has just become the youngest franchisee of CW! His business partner,...