- Excellent beverages
- Homemade snacks
- Reasonable prices
- Workbench with WiFi
- Free drinking water
- Cheerful service
Fastest Growing Brand of the Year Award 2021
Best Coffee Shop Award 2019
CW is a member of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
10% off for Armed Forces
10% off for Students and Senior Citizens
10% off if you bring your own mug for takeaway
Free Coffee on your birthday (If you buy a savory)
Free Coffee if Wi-Fi doesn’t work for more than 30 mins
Free Coffee for a non-Pakistani tourist (If you buy a savory)
Watch Real Customers
CW Mobile App
Explore Coffee Wagera’s Mobile App for CW locations, free beans, offers and updates and get to touch with us. Read more.
Download it now, and also earn 50 free points by doing a mobile verification!
- Coffee Wagera is the place to meet friends, or work alone, over good coffee and snacks, at reasonable prices.
- Coffee Wagera is a hybrid of a social and commercial enterprise which will be a force of good, and a model for other businesses.
- Coffee Wagera provides low-cost franchise opportunities to young entrepreneurs.
- No kitchen, no cooking.
- Most snacks are home-made, supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Work bench with power/USB
- Free drinking water!
- We support inclusion, low-waste, recycling, the transgender community, and eco-friendly practices.
- Passionate about coffee, customers and life
- Trained in barista skills, customer service and positivity
- An equal opportunities workplace with no bias for gender, religion or special abilities
Mush Panjwani and Coffee Wagera have been featured on several print, online and TV media since the early popularity of the brand what we stand for. Here’s an attempt at putting together all of that in a blog post, to serve as inspiration for our own current and future associates, and hopefully many more entrepreneurs […]
Coffee Wagera and Mush Panjwani featured on Runway Pakistan, GTV Network, DAWN News and other popular media
With the support of our franchisees, the dedication of our associates and the awesome participation of our customers, Coffee Wagera was able to pull off the biggest Coffee Week in 4 years. There were seven events in seven days; special offers and competition for customers; contests for our associates and loads of fun. You may […]
Coffee Wagera had a blockbuster Coffee Week across Karachi, Hyderabad and Lahore!
Agota Dunai is a Hungarian actress, traveler and vlogger, married to a Pakistani, Zermoon. During her trip to Karachi in March 2022, Agota checked out many cafes to find the best coffee. The following video was a result, in which she named Coffee Wagera as the #1 coffee place in Karachi due to the quality […]
Hungarian vlogger, Agota Dunai loves Coffee Wagera!
The world celebrates International Coffee Day on 1st October every year. In Pakistan, Coffee Wagera may have started the awareness for Coffee Day four years ago. And now we celebrate for the entire week, with educational and fun activities and special offers, across all our outlets in Karachi, Hyderabad and Lahore. Here’s all the information, […]
International Coffee Day: 1st October | Coffee Wagera Coffee Week: 1-7 October 2022!
Connect / Follow
Fits Well in eCommerce Websites
Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam.