- Excellent beverages
- Homemade snacks
- Reasonable prices
- Workbench with WiFi
- Free drinking water
- Cheerful service
Dine-in, Dine-out, Takeaway and Delivery: 8:30 am till 12:00 midnight | CW-5star: 3pm till 12 midnight
20% off for Armed Forces
10% off for Students
10% off for Senior Citizens
10% off if you bring your own mug for takeaway
Free Coffee on your birthday (If you buy a savory)
Free Coffee if Wi-Fi doesn’t work for more than 30 mins
Free Coffee for a non-Pakistani tourist (If you buy a savory)
Watch real customers
- Coffee Wagera is the place to meet friends, or work alone, over good coffee and snacks, at reasonable prices.
- Coffee Wagera is a hybrid of a social and commercial enterprise which will be a force of good, and a model for other businesses.
- Coffee Wagera provides low-cost franchise opportunities to young entrepreneurs.
- No kitchen, no cooking.
- Most snacks are home-made, supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Work bench with power/USB
- Free drinking water!
- We support inclusion, low-waste, recycling, the transgender community, and eco-friendly practices.
- Passionate about coffee, customers and life
- Trained in barista skills, customer service and positivity
- An equal opportunities workplace with no bias for gender, religion or special abilities
Connect / Follow
Plan your next party/meeting at Coffee Wagera! Separate rooms for private events available at CW-Bahadurabad, CW-Clifton and CW-Autobahn! With projector, screen, sound system and flexible seating plans. No rental. Just a minimum spending of Rs.1000 per person; minimum ten people, for a 3-hour slot! Semi-private events can be done at...
Plan your events at Coffee Wagera!
One of Coffee Wagera rituals is to close all outlets twice a year (1st Jan and 1st Jul) and bring all staff members together for a full day of training, team bonding and fun. Here’s a highlights video from yesterday: https://youtu.be/VMK_zI3DD1s For the event yesterday, we chose CW-Midway (Bahria Town)...
Coffee Wagera Training Day at Bahria Town
A small step towards the big dream: An academy to teach barista skills, customer service, marketing, passion and positivity… exclusively for the cafe/restaurant industry. The first training program by the Academy was a Foundation Barista Skills. It was a 5-day program, with six graduates. Here’s a video showing the highlights...
Coffee Wagera Academy, another new division of CW!
Short Intro: Coffee Wagera (CW) is a local café launched in April 2018 with a vision to become the Starbucks of Pakistan with hundreds of outlets, kiosks and coffee trucks in all major cities. CW aims to be a socially responsible organization that supports women empowerment, ecofriendly practices, minimal waste,...