- Excellent beverages
- Homemade snacks
- Reasonable prices
- Workbench with WiFi
- Free drinking water
- Cheerful service
20% off for Armed Forces
10% off for Students
10% off for Senior Citizens
10% off if you bring your own mug for takeaway
Free Coffee on your birthday (If you buy a savory)
Free Coffee if Wi-Fi doesn’t work for more than 30 mins
Free Coffee for a non-Pakistani tourist (If you buy a savory)
Watch real customers
- Coffee Wagera is the place to meet friends, or work alone, over good coffee and snacks, at reasonable prices.
- Coffee Wagera is a hybrid of a social and commercial enterprise which will be a force of good, and a model for other businesses.
- Coffee Wagera provides low-cost franchise opportunities to young entrepreneurs.
- No kitchen, no cooking.
- Most snacks are home-made, supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Work bench with power/USB
- Free drinking water!
- We support inclusion, low-waste, recycling, the transgender community, and eco-friendly practices.
- Passionate about coffee, customers and life
- Trained in barista skills, customer service and positivity
- An equal opportunities workplace with no bias for gender, religion or special abilities
Connect / Follow
Our Independence Day ritual is to recite the national anthem outside the outlet. We also invite customers, and neighboring shopkeepers to join us. This year was no different. It’s unrehearsed, unprofessional and imperfect… but we did it. https://youtu.be/GOx14XhG6LM This year team CW also planted 20+ trees at the Urban Forest located at Clifton...
Coffee Wagera celebrated the Independence Day by planting trees at the Urban Forest!
The Foundation Barista Skills by Coffee Wagera Academy has been a popular program with at least one session happening every month! It’s a 10-hour program spread over five days and includes: Day 1Intro by Mush Panjwani:-History of Coffee-Bean to Cup steps-Instant vs Brewed Coffee-Commercial vs home brewed-Six basic variations Day...
Coffee Wagera – Foundation Barista Skills: Batch#3
Plan your next party/meeting at Coffee Wagera! Separate rooms for private events available at CW-Bahadurabad, CW-Clifton and CW-Autobahn! With projector, screen, sound system and flexible seating plans. No rental. Just a minimum spending of Rs.1000 per person; minimum ten people, for a 3-hour slot! Semi-private events can be done at...
Plan your events at Coffee Wagera!
One of Coffee Wagera rituals is to close all outlets twice a year (1st Jan and 1st Jul) and bring all staff members together for a full day of training, team bonding and fun. Here’s a highlights video from yesterday: https://youtu.be/VMK_zI3DD1s For the event yesterday, we chose CW-Midway (Bahria Town)...