- Excellent beverages
- Homemade snacks
- Reasonable prices
- Workbench with WiFi
- Free drinking water
- Cheerful service
20% off for Armed Forces
10% off for Students
10% off for Senior Citizens
10% off if you bring your own mug for takeaway
Free Coffee on your birthday (If you buy a savory)
Free Coffee if Wi-Fi doesn’t work for more than 30 mins
Free Coffee for a non-Pakistani tourist (If you buy a savory)
Watch real customers
- Coffee Wagera is the place to meet friends, or work alone, over good coffee and snacks, at reasonable prices.
- Coffee Wagera is a hybrid of a social and commercial enterprise which will be a force of good, and a model for other businesses.
- Coffee Wagera provides low-cost franchise opportunities to young entrepreneurs.
- No kitchen, no cooking.
- Most snacks are home-made, supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Work bench with power/USB
- Free drinking water!
- We support inclusion, low-waste, recycling, the transgender community, and eco-friendly practices.
- Passionate about coffee, customers and life
- Trained in barista skills, customer service and positivity
- An equal opportunities workplace with no bias for gender, religion or special abilities
Happy World Bicycle Day! Our Mush Panjwani challenged himself to ride a bicycle between three CW outlets on the morning of Wold Cycling Day, to promote cycling, health, and fitness. -Started with Mush’s ride from CW-Clifton to CW-Badar to CW-Ittehad, with the admin of Cycologists!-The Cyclux Community – Creating a Culture of...
Coffee Wagera celebrated World Bicycle Day
Coffee Wagera loves supporting the community by provide event space, though limited. For all private/commercial events i.e. birthday, training, meeting, video shoot, photo shoot: Minimum spending: Rs.1000 per person, or Rs.5000 in total, whichever is higher. Maximum time allowed: 3 hours Outside food or beverages not allowed; ok to bring...