And it’s for Gulshan-e-Iqbal – pull ke uss paar! If all goes well, you will see the second Coffee Wagera of Karachi by early September, or earlier.
Five reasons why Coffee Wagera is an excellent franchising opportunity:
- Low franchising fee, compared to most international/local food brands!
- Low setup cost, compared to restaurants with kitchens!
- Low running cost, due to the minimalistic model!
- Easier to duplicate due to fixed food suppliers and simple beverage recipes!
- Everyone loves Coffee Wagera model – low price, excellent coffee, free water, homemade snacks, reliable wifi, free workspace, free meeting space, low-waste, eco-friendly, community support/events etc. etc.
Few of the top locations for Coffee Wagera outlets in Karachi could be: North Nazimabad, Tipu Sultan Road, Sindhi Muslim, Shaheed-e-Millat, II Chundrigar, Bahria Town, Clifton.
If you think you are a potential franchisee, and have the time, money and passion required, please get in touch with us through our Facebook page for more information.
Thanks to our dedicated team, our fantastic suppliers and our awesome customers, our dream of 5 CWs in Karachi and 20 across Pakistan is looking possible!