As part of our commitment to support female home-based chefs, and due to the success of the first Brunch Wagera, we are happy to launch another one…
- 12 chefs will be selected to bring their specialties and sell from Coffee Wagera. Zero-cost venue, no profit-sharing, free promotion, no catch!
- Sunday 23rd Sep. Two shifts: 1200-1600 and 1700-2100. There will be six chefs in each shift. You will need to come half an hour earlier to setup and allow half an hour to clean up at the end.
- Each chef can sell up to two items; each item must be under Rs.200 per piece/serving. For females only; home-cooked food only. Items must be different from what Coffee Wagera already has on the menu – so no sandwiches, wraps, cakes, brownies or cookies. Some ideas: pasta, lasagna, patties, croissants, dhoklas, donuts, tarts, gelatos, pudding…
- You will bring everything you need to serve/sell your items – paper plates, napkins, bags, change. We will provide a free coffee, free water, free wifi and a lot of support! You won’t be able to bring a helper or family member to stay with you during the four hours, due to limited space. Your family and friends are most welcome as customers.
- To apply: Message through our Facebook page, during Mon 3rd and Mon 10th noon. Please include all the following in your message:
- Your actual name and mobile/whatsapp number
- Link to your FB page
- Pictures and description of the two items you would like to bring
- Your preferred shift (12-4 or 5-9) and whether you are flexible.
- We will select the 12 chefs by Mon 17th and inform everyone.
We are so looking forward to this! 🙂
PS. Please watch this video of Brunch Wagera 1 to understand better.