Coffee Wagera continues to support female chefs/entrepreneurs through this monthly event, and it’s time for Brunch Wagera 4!
- 10 chefs will be selected to bring their specialties and sell from Coffee Wagera. Zero-cost venue, no profit-sharing, free promotion, no catch!
- Sunday 18th Nov. Two shifts: 12-4pm and 5-9pm. There will be five chefs in each shift. You will need to come half an hour earlier to setup and allow half an hour to clean up at the end.
- Each chef can sell up to two items; each item must be under Rs.200 per piece/serving. For females only; home-cooked food only. Items must be different from what Coffee Wagera already has on the menu – so no sandwiches, wraps, cakes, brownies or cookies. Some ideas: shami kabab, dahi bhala, chaat, pasta, patties, croissants, donuts, tarts, gelatos, pudding…
- You will bring everything you need to serve/sell your items – paper plates, napkins, bags, change. We will provide a free water, free wifi and a lot of support! You won’t have access to oven or fridge. You won’t be able to bring a helper or family member to stay with you during the four hours, due to limited space. Your family and friends are most welcome as customers, who come to eat/drink, and leave 🙂
- To apply: Message through our Facebook page, starting now until Fri 9th noon. Please include all the following in your message:
- Your actual name, mobile number, whatsapp number if different
- Link to your FB page and/or Insta page.
- Pictures (color, square, real, high-res) and description of the two items you would like to bring. Not more than two please, and do not ask us for suggestions please.
- Your preferred shift (12-4 or 5-9) and whether you are willing to accept the other shift too.
- We will select the 10 chefs by Mon 12th, and inform everyone. We will not consider incomplete information, and we won’t be able to explain to anyone why they weren’t selected. Hope you understand.
Thanks to the awesome community of female chefs / entrepreneurs for supporting Coffee Wagera’s initiative!
Few useful links: