“Brunch Wagera” is one of the regular monthly/community events at Coffee Wagera. We provide free space to female chefs to sell their homemade food from our cafe, as our way of supporting women empowerment and entrepreneurship. They get to see customers’ response firsthand; our customers get to try lots of different food items at reasonable prices; we get to sell some more coffee – plus everyone has lots of fun! Here’s the list of selected chefs and what they are bringing on Sunday 21st April, 12-5pm:
- Ambreen Nadeem of Amber’s Kitchen: Beef Gola Kababs with Green Chatni and Mini Buns; Hyderabadi Dahi Baray
- Lubna Imran of Mummy’s Delight: Chicken Fried Sticks; Cheesy Chicken Braided Bread
- Madiha Laraib of De Foodie Queen: BBQ Chicken Roll; Penne Alfredo (Chicken Pasta)
- Mehvish Irshad of Kook Kitchen: Bhelpuri Bowls; Imli Khatti Meethi Chutney; Plum Badaam Chutney; Hara Chatkhara Chutney
- Rahma Nizami of Burmese Bowls: Chicken Khowsuey
- Urooj Saeed of Homemade Wholesome: Browniezza (Brownie Pizza); Coffee Cake
NOTES FOR CUSTOMERS:
- Everything will be Rs.300 or less per piece/portion. Customers will pay directly to the chefs they buy from. Credit cards won’t be accepted by the chefs. Coffee Wagera is not charging any venue cost or profit-sharing.
- Expect a lot of crowd, slightly more waiting time for beverages, and perhaps no place to sit and chill at some hours. But also expect some awesome food items at very reasonable prices, an opportunity to network with foodies/chefs, and a lot of energy and excitement.
- Every customer will be expected to buy at least a beverage from Coffee Wagera (minimum spending of Rs.240 per person), even if you are there just to support the chefs and sample their food.
- Due to the limited space, we request that you try and finish your snacks/beverages in 60-90 minutes, depending on the rush. Study groups and working with laptops are discouraged during the Brunch hours.
Please join us for awesome food, beverages and fun! Also spread the word to support women empowerment and entrepreneurship. Few related links: