Thank you for the amazing response to “Brunch Wagera” to support female entrepreneurs! 49 of you applied through our page as we had requested, not counting the emails, direct personal messages and comments on the post, which we had to ignore!
We really wish we had a bigger space and could accommodate all of you. If this goes well, we can make it a regular event, so please don’t be disappointed if your name is not here. We obviously wanted food items that are very different from the brownies, cakes, cookies, sandwiches and wraps we already have. The five entrepreneurs selected for Sunday 5th August are:
- Zumaira Faisal of Darkroast Premium Chocolate for Center-filled Dark Chocolates
- Tabby Gull of Le Saint Honoré Pâtisserie for Macaroons and Mini Eclairs
- Zohra Deshmukh of Zoe’s Sweetopia for Lemon Tarts and Apple Pie
- Meghani Suhana of Creative Treats for Dhoklas
- Maliha Zubairi of Cake o’Clock for Baked Chicken Samosas
We have sent you detailed guidelines. Quick summary: we are promoting you on our page; we will provide space at no cost, without any profit share. You will promote the event; bring everything you need to serve your stuff; cleanup before leaving and take back if there’s any leftover. We also recommend that you offer special discounts and offers, but that’s up to you. We also recommend that you visit Coffee Wagera at least once before 5th to see the space; we’ll be happy to offer you free coffee with any purchase. On 5th, please reach by 1045.
To all the others who had applied, thank you once again and…
- You are also invited to free coffee with any purchase, before 5th Aug.
- Please join us on 5th Aug too, to try some of the amazing stuff
- Continue to follow us and support us for future events
- Hope your links below get some clicks/business from our followers…
Thank you and best wishes 🙂