Some new ideas for the regular events, and some new events for the new year. Please mark your calendars for whatever interests you. And register now to reserve your place if you are committed, not later, not tomorrow 🙂
OPEN MIC #8
- Sat 12th Jan, 9pm till midnight
- Karaoke, comedy, games, birthday celebrations…
- No registration required; only a cover charge of Rs.200 towards a beverage
LEARNING WAGERA #2 (Free training by Mush)
- Wed 16th Jan, 7-9pm
- “Time Management for a More Fulfilled Life”
- Only for the first 15 to register. Cover charge is only Rs.500 towards beverage/snacks. Info on registration/payment given at the end of the post.
- Fri 18th Jan, 3-7pm
- Special deals, discounts or menu for groups of ladies
BRUNCH WAGERA #6
- Sun 20th Jan, 12-4pm and 5-9pm
- A community event to support women chefs/entrepreneurs. Zero-cost venue, no profit-share, free promotion and support! You may apply by Sat 12th noon, through our Facebook page – not through email, whatsapp, sms, personal FB please. Selected chefs will be informed by Mon 14th.
- The theme is Arabic, so you can bring any Arabic snacks, starters, mains, desserts. You can inform us your preferred shift, but please be flexible, so we can ensure a balanced menu in each shift.
- Fri 25th Jan, 9pm till midnight
- First games night with Bingo, Dumb Charades, prizes and surprises!
- No registration required; only a cover charge of Rs.240 towards a beverage
- Sat 26th Jan, 3-5pm
- Storytelling through Learning Time award-winning multilingual talking books! For kids ages 4-8 years only.
- Only for the first 10 to register. Cover charge of Rs.500 per parent/child towards beverages/snacks. Info on registration/payment given at the end of the post
Registration and Payments:
- If you pay at CW, please leave your full name and whatsapp number.
- You can also pay online or through ATM: Habib Bank / Coffee Wagera / PK21 HABB 0011 5579 4824 4303. Please Whatsapp your full name to +852 9031 3871 if you pay online.
Thanks to the CW community for making our events a success!
You may watch photos/videos of most previous events here.